Dr. Öğr. Üyesi
PhD in Business Administration (Islamic Finance), IIUM. MA. Islamic Banking & Finance, UK. Excellent background in Islamic Finance & Economics, long Experience in lecturing in several universities in Syria and Malaysia. Engagement in practical experience besides academic experience. Research skills, translation and IT. A team player, committed to work; Excellent in English and Arabic.
– Kachkar, Omar , (2017) Towards the Establishment of Cash Waqf Microfinance Fund for Refugees, ISRA International Journal of Islamic Finance, Vol. 9 Issue: 1, pp.81- 86, http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/IJIF-07-2017-007
– Kachkar, Omar; Mohammed, Mustafa Omar; Saad, Norma Md. and Kayadibi, Saim. Developing an Integrated Cash Waqf Micro-enterprise Support Model for Enhancing Refugee Livelihood. The Islamic Quarterly. Vol. 60-3, 2016
– Kachkar, Omar; Mohammed, Mustafa Omar; Saad, Norma Md. and Kayadibi, Saim. Refugee Microenterprises: Prospects and Challenges. Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities, 2(4): 55-69, 2016.
– Kachkar, Omar; Kayadibi, Saim; Saad Md Norma & Mohammed, M. Omar.: “Economic Engagement of Refugees: a Theoretical and Empirical Appraisal and aProposedCash Waqf Model”. Presented at the 11th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance (ICIEF 2016) held at The Royale Chulan Hotel Kuala Lumpur 13-15 October, 2016.
-Kachkar, Omar; Kayadibi, Saim; Saad Md Norma & Mohammed, M. Omar. Refugee Microenterprises: Prospects and Challenges. Presented in International Conference on Emerging Research in Sciences & Humanities (ERSH-2016) held at Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on May 16, 2016.
– Kachkar, Omar. (2016) Microfinance for Refugees: The Untapped Potential. Published in April 12th on http://www.zimbank.org/.
– Kachkar, Omar; Larbani, Moussa; Saad Md Norma & Mohammed, M. Omar. Developing an Integrated Cash-Waqf Microenterprise Model for Refugees to Enhance their Livelihood and Self-Reliance. Presented at the Second Regional Conference 26-27 August 2015. USIM. Nilai, Malaysia.
– Kachkar, Omar; Fares, Djafri & Achour Meguellati. Application of Microfinance in Selected Islamic Banks in Malaysia: Issues and Challenges. Presented at Global Conference on Business & Social Science-2014, GCBSS-2014, 15th & 16th December, Kuala Lumpur.
– Kachkar, Omar; Fares, Djafri & Achour Meguellati. Application of Microfinance in Selected Islamic Banks in Malaysia: Issues and Challenges. Middle East Journal of Business. Volume 11, Issue 2, PP. 12-19 April 2016. (ISSN 1834-8777).
– Fares, Djafri; Kachkar, Omar; & Achour Meguellati. The Impact of Service Quality, Student Satisfaction, and University Reputation on Student Loyalty: A Case Study of International Students in IIUM, Malaysia. Information Management and Business Review Vol. 5, No. 12, pp. 584-590, Dec 2013 (ISSN 2220-3796)
– Mohammed, M. Omar & Kachkar, Omar. The challenges of implementing the framework of Maqasid al-Shariah in the Current Islamic Finance: an Analysis. Presented at Seminar organized by Institute Kefahaman Islam Malaysia (IKIM) November, 24, 2014.
– Mohammed, M. Omar & Kachkar, Omar. Developing al-Siyasah al-Shar‘iyyah Framework for Contemporary Public Policy Analysis. Presented at the First International Conference on Shari’ah Oriented Public Policy in Islamic Economic System [ICOSOPP 2015] held at Banda Aceh, Indonesia from 30-31 March 2015.
– Shariah Investing Forum 2017, 17 April 2017, organized by the Islamic Capital Market division of Bursa Malaysia in collaboration with the Association of Shariah Advisor in Islamic Finance Malaysia. Sasana Kijang, KL.
-3rd Roundtable on Challenges in Sukuk Issuance, 7-8 April 2015. Organised by ISRA and hosted by Bank Negara. KL
– Research Assistant in Project on The Integrated Development Index (I-DEX): A New Comprehensive Approach to Measuring Human Development (Ruzita Mohd Amin; Selamah Abdullah Yusof; Mohamed Aslam Haneef; Mustafa Omar Muhammad; Gapur Oziev) (September, 2014-March 2015)
– Second International Conference Roundtable on Islamic Leadership 21-22 April 2015 UTM, KL.
– International Seminar on Waqf Governance from 11 – 12 March 2015 at the JW Marriot Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
– Focus Group Discussion on “Application of Waqf in Funding Higher Education” 6 – 7 March, 2015 Impiana Hotel KLCC
– Global Islamic Finance Forum. 2-4 September 2014, Kuala Lumpur
– The Kuala Lumpur Islamic Finance Forum 2014 (KLIFF 2014) Nov 10-13
– Focus Group discussion on “developing Human Development index based on Maqasid al-Shariah. July 30-2015 Sime Darby Convention Centre Kuala Lumpur
– Workshop on “Islamic Way To Micro-Enterprise in Malaysian Socioeconomic -Development” Institute of Islamic Banking and Finance, June 2014, Kuala Lumpur.
– Workshop on SUKUK: procedures for issuance & documentation 6 September 2016 International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)
– The First International Conference for Historical Manuscript and Documents. 27-28 April, 2016, USIM University, Nilai, Malaysia.
-3rd Roundtable on Challenges in Sukuk Issuance, 7-8 April 2015.
– Distance Learning Course on Fundamentals of Islamic Economics organized by IDB/IRTI and MIHE attended in MIHE England 2006.
-Good command of Arabic and English
-Proficient in using Microsoft Office, (Word, Power Point, Excell, Project) Internet etc.(ICDL)
-Project Management Professional (PMP) (35 hours Attendance Certificate)