1. Ciftci, I., Tatoglu, E., Wood, G., Demirbag, M., & Zaim, S. (2019). Corporate governance and firm performance in emerging markets: Evidence from Turkey. International Business Review, 28(1), 90–103.
2. Kuşakçı, A., Ayvaz, B. (2019) A fuzzy integer programming model to locate temporary medical facilities as part of pre-disaster management. International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems. 10(1).
3. Ervural, B. C., Zaim, S., Demirel, O. F., Aydin, Z., Delen, D. (2018). “An ANP and Fuzzy TOPSIS-based SWOT Analysis for Turkey’s Energy Planning”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 82(1): 1538-1550 (Impact score: 8.050).
4. Gölgeci, I., Karakas, F., & Tatoglu, E. (2018). Understanding demand and supply paradoxes and their role in business-to-business firms. Industrial Marketing Management, 1–12.
5. İlhan-Nas, T., Okan, T., Tatoğlu, E., Demirbağ, M., Wood, Geoffrey, G., Keith W. (2018). Board composition, family ownership, institutional distance and the foreign equity ownership strategies of Turkish MNEs. Journal of World Business.
6. Arda O.A., Bayraktar E., Tatoglu E. (2018). How do integrated quality and environmental management practices affect firm performance? Mediating roles of quality performance and environmental proactivity. Business Strategy and the Environment. pp.1–15.
7. İlhan Nas, T., Okan, T., Tatoğlu, E., Demirbağ, M., Glaister, K. W. (2018). The effects of ownership concentration and institutional distance on the foreign entry ownership strategy of Turkish MNEs. Journal of Business Research, 1-11.
8. Yılmaz, M. K., Küçükçolak, N. I., Küçükçolak, R. A. (2018). Market efficiency and risk premium in the Turkish wholesale electricity market. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 8 (5), 76-88.
9. Arslan, M., Demirel, H., Arslan Kök, H. (2018). Transforming de rivera’s peace culture model into workplace: a theoretical analysis. Journal of Global Responsibility, 1-29.
10. Yıldırım, V., Kuşakçı, A. O. (2018). The critical success factors of erp selection and implementation: a case study in logistics sector. Journal of International Trade, Logistics and Law, 4(1), 138-146.
11. İnce, U., Ayvaz, B., Öztürk, F., Kuşakçı, A. (2018). Value stream mapping in lean production and an application in the textile sector. Journal of International Trade, Logistics and Law, 4(1), 111-125.
12. Kuşakçı, S. (2018). A historical approach to sustainability in management. EJBO Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, 23(1), 6-13.
13. Gümüş, N., Yanıkkaya, H., Pabuççu, Y. U. (2018). How profitability differs between conventional and Islamic banks: A dynamic panel data approach. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 48, 99-111.
14. Glaister, A. J., Karacay, G., Demirbağ, M., Tatoğlu, E. (2017). HRM and performance the role of talent management as a transmission mechanism in an emerging market context. Human Resource Management Journal, 1-19.
15. Arda, Ö.A., Delen, D., Tatoğlu, E., Zaim, S. (2017). An analytic approach to assessing organizational citizenship behavior. Decision Support Systems, 103, 9-23